April 6, 2011

I just joined this group because I recently had an electrical issue with the 2002 F250 that I just bought two weeks ago. I can`t believe how much information is stored here - I love it!

I was looking through the forums and noticed the classifieds. I just sold my 1997 F150. It was time to upgrade to some heavier towing capacity. The person who bought the truck didn’t want the cap, so I’m trying to sell it locally. Below is what I have posted on Craigslist in the Philadelphia area (I live in Montgomery County – outside of the city). I have it listed for $800.00, but I’ll entertain offers.

A.R.E. tool box truck cap for sale. There are tool boxes on both sides. Driver side is a tool box with no shelving, but the passenger side has a full length shelf that splits the middle of the box. Ladder rack is on top. Cap also has sliding glass window that butts against the cab of the truck. All doors flip up. This came off of a 1997 F150 with an 8 foot bed. I do not know what other brands it will fit, but it will definitely fit Ford trucks from 1997 to 2003 with an 8 foot bed. The width is 70 inches at the base. Keys and clamps included.

$800.00 or Best Offer. Please call Greg @ 215-896-9210.
Old Truck 1 Old Truck 2 Old Truck 3