January 17, 2011

I am selling my 1972 F100, my friend Kruzer. Awesome truck, tons of mods. 302V8 engine, C6 transmission w/Lokar floor shift. 3:50 gear. I did a major project on this truck, and I`ve been running it for about 6 years. It`s one of those bulletproof Fords that just runs and runs. You have to use a calendar for maintenance, since nothing ever happens and you forget. So many mods: Engine re-manufactured by Knighton Motors. .060 overbore. Static and dynamic balance. Analog guage set w/tach. Competition Cams mid-range horsepower cam and lifters. Long tube headers w/2 1/2" turbo mufflers into 2 1/4" tailpipes. Edelbrock 1405 carburetor, vacuum operated secondaries w/KN filter. Electric cooling fan. New oversized 3 row radiator. MSG 7mm ignition wires. MSG 50,000 volt coil. 70A alternator. Digital laser activated ignition, no ignition points. Moser billet steel axles w/heavy duty bearings and seals. 2" lift w/Cargo Coils in front and re-arched rear springs with added leaf and polyurethane bushings. Rebuilt braking system, new wheel cylinders, master cylinder, brake linings. Michelin LT radial 31.5x10.5x15" tires and chrome steel wheels. Ford 3,500lb dock bumper. I`m open to offers, but please remember that this truck is really exceptional. You can call or text at 505-507-2623. Truck has new Nissan bucket seats, interior and paint should/could be done, to complete the rebirth.
Untitled