June 8, 2006

I am listing this for my brother, you can email me and I'll pass it on, or you can call him at the number below...

'68 Ford F-100 4x4, it's got a 390 v8, 2bbl carb, 4 spd tranny with granny first gear, hi-pinion D44 front axle, Ford 9" rear axle, 3.25 gears, worn 35x12.5R16.5 BFG muds on Modern Racing aluminum wagon wheels.
runs good, drives good, looks good. just under 18,600 on the odometer, i'm guessing it's rolled over once, which would make it 118,600. power steering and power brakes. 4x4 works awesome!
not much rust compared to other trucks of this era. the rust it does have is mostly just surface rust, with 3 exceptions of rust-through. those being some in the passenger floor board, a little under the battery tray, and a hole in the front passenger fender, right behind the wheel. it's all pretty minor and still safe, solid, and legal.
the interior is clean, could use a seat cover as the driver's side vinyl is worn, passenger side is still almost perfect. dash pad is cracked, rubber floor mat is cracked, but except for a hole under the driver's heel, still covers the whole floor.
this is a great truck, it's been my daily driver for the last couple months while i was putting a new engine in my other truck. but now that i got that finished, i unfortunately need to sell this one.
Call or email Jonathan - (206) 388-9669.

may take partial trades for...

Running, driving, street legal Suzuki Samurai, lifted a plus
I'd LOVE a Manx-style dune buggy, street legal and licensed
Toyota 4x4 parts, mostly first gen stuff (79-83)

If emailing with a trade offer, please include a picture and full description!

asking $3,000, or best reasonable offer
- Jonathan - (206) 388-9669