November 9, 2008
HI!... Well you obviously know nothing about cars!
It''''s a 1999 F-150, REG-CAB, SHORT-BOX, step-side.
-Race built 4R70-W
- Precision industries 3000 triple clutch stall converter
- Built Sterling 9.75 rearend with RICHMOND 4.10 gears
- 1998 5.4 cast iron block, bored 0.20 over
- D.S.S aluminum main girdle
- EAGLE "H" beam rods with upgraded ARP rod bolts
- MAHLE forged pistons (8.4:1) compression
- Forged steel crank with knife edging on both leading and trailing edges, double key wayed
- FOX LAKE STAGE III cnc ported heads with FERREA one piece S/S sodiem filled valves, MANGANESE bronze guides, Comp Cams springs and retainer, titanium time cert plug inserts (9 THREADS)
- Stock aluminum intake manifold with 40 hours of custom hand porting and polishing
- ported TB ELBOW
- Ported/polished BBK 75MM TB
- 42LB INJECTORS
- ASP power pulleys
- MEZIERE electric water pump
- Twin DERALE 16" electric fans
- COMP CAMS custom one off ground cams
- ARP head and main studs
- COMETIC head gaskets
- SFI approved flexplate and harmonic balancer
- A/C delete
- KOOKS LT S/S headers
- Custom S/S magnaflow exhaust system with "X" pipe
- Custom 4" steel driveshaft
- CAL-TRAC traction bars
- NITTO 555R 305/45/R-18 drag radials
Truck dynoed out at 354RWH.P and 392RWTQ on SUNOCO 94 octane pump gas and a basic safe tune. It also had full exhaust the time of it being dynoed
It''s funny that you say it woul be lucky to go 16''s. I was one of the 1ST to go 15''s, 14''s and 13''s N/A. Shooting foe 12''s when the truck gets finished. Once that is done, and it will be. A T-88 turbo set-up I''m custom fabricating will be making at least 650RWH.P. But were shooting for 800RWH.P.
I also have a 2007 FORD RANGER, EC, SB, AUTO with the 4.0L V-6 that runs 14.67E.T with just 3 bolt ons.
- Single DERALE 16 inch electric fan
- ASP crank pulley
- custom fabricated CAI
- I''m also running NITTO 555R 275/60/R-15 drag radials out back. Still have to install the RICHMOND 4.10 gears, headers, and X-CAL2 from my tuner MIKE TROYER. It should be in the very high 13''s come this spring and it''s also N/A.