August 9, 2011Today, I see you are blaming Congress for the downgrade of our credit rating. Can you please answer these questions before you cast another stone?
1. Why did you fail to pass a budget when you had control of both the Senate and the House? I think two years is an ample amount of time.
2. Why did your budget fail 97-0 in the Senate? Where were the Democrats supporting their leader?
3. Weren`t you the final signature on the Debt Ceiling Bill last week? Are you aware of the Power of Veto? You were given strict guidlines by Standard and Poors yet you signed a deal you knew would jeopardize the United States credit rating.
4. Why didn`t you have the Senate Democrats pass the Ryan Bill or the Gang of Six Bill to stop this from happening?
5. Don`t you think it is time to stand up and accept blame for your mistake? You are the Captain of the Ship.
My email address is good when you get around to it Mr. President. Thank you.
Oh, by the way, this is not one of those times when you can just blame Bush.